3.06.2010

Tim Hamilton A/W10 RTW (Collections)

Tim Hamilton brings back menswear. Hamilton's menswear collection is very similar to this fall collection. Very masculine tailoring always looks fabulous on women, this collection consisted of a lot of black, some blue, masculine tailoring, blazers, structured elements, PVC-like materials, and those gorgeous shoes. Gothic influences are seen throughout the collection. I absolutely love the Gothic look and silhouette, so I am in love with this collection.

I absolutely adore those classic "bob" haircuts!


View the complete collection here.

♥ MADISON thing

7 comments:

  1. This is very nice! Love the first look, so classic. And the hair is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the outfits but the hair looks like ysl fall 2008.

    visit, leave your mark and follow
    http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how they experimented with different necklines and collars. interesting..
    cool blog btw!

    pinkandpaisley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog on IFB- so glad I did! Love all of these looks, btw-

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Obsessionista:
    I'm glad you found my blog!
    Keep in touch....

    ReplyDelete
  6. those last two images are great with the bob!

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl: Totally agree hunn!

    ReplyDelete

Reflect and I will Respond!