3.22.2010

FIDM "Scholarship Competition" 2010 (Images Pt. 3)

View Pt. 1 here.
View Pt. 2 here.

 The final design to complete my seven-piece collection is finished. Including my inspiration board, and a fabric swatch is attached to each design to illustrate the type of fabric. I ordered a conglomeration of fabric swatches from online fabric warehouses, they were more than happy to send me free fabric samples.

Ma collection à sept pièces est finie. Y compris mon conseil d'inspiration, et un échantillon de tissu est attaché à chaque con La conception finale pour compléter ception pour illustrer le type de tissu. J'ai commandé une conglomération d'échantillons de tissu des entrepôts de tissu en ligne, ils étaient plus qu'heureux d'envoyer me libère des échantillons de tissu.

Inspiration/ Mood Board:
Conseil d'inspiration



Final Design:
Conception Finale:

Click Image(s) to Enlarge.
Cliqueter des images pour agrandir.




♥ MADISON thing

4 comments:

  1. The splash of red with the dark neutrals is perfect. It looks like such a strong yet feminine concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to fuse masculinity and femininity together, to create a more androgynous look.
    Thank you so much for commenting!


    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so strong, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loudy:
    Thanks, I was going for a strong, hard, and angular approach to the collection.

    ReplyDelete

Reflect and I will Respond!