2.24.2010

Alexander Wang F/W 10 (Collections)

This was the first time I have ever seen a live fashion show! It was thrilling, I felt as if I were there part of fashion week, shifting through the crowd, it was truly an exhilarating and fulfilling experience, in front of a computer screen. NOW, if I could only be there in reality! I always shuffle through youtube to find the latest in certain fashion shows, and tend to find everything I need. But once SHOWstudio announced that it was streaming live from New York Fashion Week, how could I possibly pass it by! SO, here is Alexander Wang's Fall-Winter 2010 Collection that comprised of sharp tailoring in neutral grays and blacks, and surprising touches of feminine lace and velvet.

Here's a screenshot of the LIVE Streaming Video from New York Fashion Week:


About the Collection: "Casual Sportswear"



Click Image to enlarge.

WWD Fashion Video "Alexander Wang"

SHOWstudio "Alexander Wang" F/W 2010 Collection and Fashion Show

♥ MADISON thing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflect and I will Respond!