1.28.2011

Spring Couture Inspiration - Design

Inspired heavily by the Spring 2011 couture shows, I designed two ball gowns with a new refreshing color palette, soft blush pinks with light-grays, and greens with blacks.

I apologize for the rather low image quality, these are just snapshots of the work, not scans. In the meantime, I will have scans posted, browse around my blog for more of my designs & fashion illustrations.
 Critique & comment, it is greatly appreciated.



Also a new project that I am working on, this will be a montage. A fashion montage.


♥ 

1 comment:

  1. These are great! It's kind of rare to see a blog by a designer...I'm definitely following you - I would love it if you followed me in return :)

    -Grace

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reflect and I will Respond!