7.31.2010

Backstage at ICONs Jose Maria 2010

Senior year has officially begun, time to start brainstorming and applying myself in order to graduate. Finally, years of core academics can be removed minimally of course to make way for my future goals. I am very interested in the Academy of Art University visit their blog: Fashion School Daily.

So, what have I been doing lately? I just finished a graphic design (which will be scanned in the meantime) this graphic design will be used for my business card and letterhead. I also got backstage coverage at an event in San Diego "ICONs" Fashion (Featuring designer Jose Maria), Music, & Lifestyle Expo a spin-off celebration to Comic Con 2010.


Backstage Hair & Make-Up:
Jose Maria 



Front-stage: 
          
Click image(s) to Enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflect and I will Respond!