3.20.2010

Rie by Steven Klein for Itailian VOGUE (Images)

Dark Sophistication.
Plissé "bondage" combination; Valentino Couture; platforms: Jantaminiau.








Click Images to Enlarge.

Editorial Images Courtesy of www.vogue.it

♥ MADISON thing

10 comments:

  1. crazy bondage! why must models have such long legs?! :)

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italian Vogue rocks! I just wish that American Vogue does more editorials like this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chery:
    Oh dearest, what can I say models just have long legs!
    The S&M look is always so Fierce, and High Fashion. I love this editorial!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orville:
    Same here, lots of European Fashion Magazines have these wonderful and elaborate editorials. While American Vogue just has trend and style editorials.

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous22.3.10

    This is so crazy! I love the artistic direction behind these..

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those pictures are beautiful
    your blog is greattt!
    must follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Lee:
    Thanks doll, I appreciate it!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous24.3.10

    Fantastic! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurent:

    Thanks, I will be sure to keep up with your blog!
    Again, keep in touch!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ferosh editorial, thanks for sharing...Italian Vogue is really better than Am. Vogue when it comes to editorials.



    potentcocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reflect and I will Respond!