3.28.2010

Numéro #112 April 2010 (Editorial)

Numéro Magazine #112
Numéro Revue #112

Model (Modèle):
Anna Maria Jagodzinska




Click Image(s) to Enlarge.
Cliqueter des Image(s) pour Agrandir.

Editorial Images courtesy of FashionCopious. 
La courtoisie d'images d'éditorial de FashionCopious. 

 ♥ MADISON thing

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.3.10

    The blurring effect on this shoot works so perfectly! The colours are so intense and inspiring, sort of reminds me of Isabella Blow. I think I'll dig out some hot pink soon!

    lipstickkk.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie:
    I agree, this is such a provocative editorial, Hot Pink is one of my favorite colors.

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28.3.10

    I'm now following your blog also!

    lipstickkk.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! these are so, so pretty. love 'em.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous29.3.10

    omg love this, so gorgeous! I think I've fallen back in love with pink :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a fashion haze of pink! Love this, agreeing with the other comments; it sort of makes me fall back in love with hot pink even more
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. this editorial is so stunning! love to follow your blog, excited for great posts!



    potentcocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reflect and I will Respond!