2.28.2010

Vickie Lee and the Vintage Stop (Images)

I want to give insight into a blog named Vintage Stop by Vickie Lee, she creates wonderful posts that are intriguing and fabulous. I was casually browsing a few blogs, and I came across her new post. Here's the beautifully photographed pictures of her sister's Designs, her sister recently got accepted to the very prestigious Central St. Martins in London. I am so envious.



I adore the color combination of red, black and white with the nude tights; so classic, it is creative and inspiring!



Click Image(s) to Enlarge.

♥ MADISON thing

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.2.10

    Thank you so much! I'm honoured :)
    Do you also plan to go to CSM? I'm sure you'd get in with all your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie: Awww! Well, it would be my dream. I live in California so it would be rather expensive to study abroad. I plan on attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are so so good, the whole concept is brilliant. vicki you look so pretty!
    so jealous that you live in california.
    beeble xo.

    ReplyDelete

Reflect and I will Respond!